Sorrow's Elegance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KAMPAI!!

5 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

KAMPAI!! - Page 26 Empty Re: KAMPAI!!

Post by Chaos' Master Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:34 am

*goes back to what I was doin before Firesnake left, but is ready to retake his position if he doesn't come by more often*

I guess I'll go back to doing the random jobs around.....

*does random jobs.*
Chaos' Master
Chaos' Master

Male
Number of posts : 1037
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:08 pm

Readies what things Chaos is not doing and the ServerBot is not capable of for my trip to see the KH3 branch of the franchise. Ishall.. well, probably return before I end up there. Like, tomorrow. But still.

triple-checks the flight sequence on the Bahamut mech, then deactivates the serverbot''s drinks mechanism and tends bar for the evening.
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male
Number of posts : 2450
Registration date : 2007-10-03

http://www.freewebs.com/jet73l/

Back to top Go down

Post by zotar Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:30 pm

The door swings inward silently, but no-one enters. Unnoticed by the patrons a tall dark stranger materializes. He sits without sound, waiting and watching. A queer feeling drifts over the people, a subtle anticipation, a vague contentment, an unheard melody of mockery.

The eyes of the nearest waitress are somehow drawn the the stranger, who's eyes are readily watching for hers. The next thing she knew, she was preparing a drink, a soda. Confused, the waitress looks around from the tap near which she was standing. In the corner, the seat was empty, and there was an empty glass on the table. Just a remnant of liquid was left in the bottom. The waitress swore that there was a person there a second ago, and she remembered him. But that was all she remembered. He was now gone. She wasn't even sure he was ever here. The feeling of mockery lingered, but was fading. She sensed something satisfactory. Who's feelings were these? But that too vanished. She glanced at the clock, 7:29. Almost time to go off work. The waitress was feeling a little light-headed... she decided to head home.

At home she looked into the mirror, there were too odd red marks upon her neck... and something written there, with a blue marker.

"Sorry about that. Thanks for the drink. Xujorzan was here."

Hehe... I started writing and couldn't stop. I was bored.

Zotar was here.

Iv'e started a forum for role playing... and "BS"ing... I figured it couldn't hurt...

heartofequinox.forumotion.com
Its not quite finished yet... but you're welcome to visit.
zotar
zotar

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:15 am

Puts a sign in the window" "No Exsanguinating The Hired Help"

Activates the "Go to a random dimension that has space for the cafe, the fairgrounds, the arcade/karaoke theater/virtual reality fight club, and the apothecary/eldritch artifacts shop, but isn't deserted" protocol.
Waits.
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male
Number of posts : 2450
Registration date : 2007-10-03

http://www.freewebs.com/jet73l/

Back to top Go down

Post by zotar Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:40 am

*sign gets vandalized*