Sorrow's Elegance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nature of Sorrow's Elegance.

3 posters

Go down

The Nature of Sorrow's Elegance. Empty The Nature of Sorrow's Elegance.

Post by Terminus Est Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:41 pm

Welcome to Sorrow's Elegance.

I have created these forums in order to offer a place of peace and entertainment to all those jaded with the redundancy of online forums.

The title of the forums is simple, really...I have always figured that, in many conversations, people do not always say exactly what it is they wish to say.
There always seems to be an ulterior motive to speak of a certain subject, some sort of darker side to the wish for communication.

I have used, in my title, the example of the sweeter side of sorrow which many folks seem to be attached to...there seems to be a ''trend'', if you will, when speaking of hardships, one which people do not wish to admit to; instead, many will, more often then not, use different subjects and methods of communication to present a truth which, unfortunately, remains veiled, and lost.

I wish, with Sorrow's Elegance, to dispel such curtain behaviour. This will be a forum where I sincerely hope everyone can say what they will, and how they will, without having to hide anything.

The title is but an example, I encourage this throughout all sorts of discussion.

Discover a new side of yourself, and find contact with your darker side.
If you accept your Darkness, it will indeed forever protect you.
This world is a hard place in which to survive, therefore, perhaps it might be easier if folks were to be a little more honest with themselves.

I hope it makes sense, and that you will join me in my home, all the while presenting and participating in all sorts of entertaining and enlightening matter.
Join us in peace and civility, and please enjoy your stay.
This place does not include hierarchy, and please rest assured, everyone who walks these halls will be treated as equals. Please show the same courtesy to those around you.

If the concept of the forums do not interest you, it matters not; you are still welcome, as much as anyone else, to join and participate. I would be more then glad to have you on board, no matter your social orientation or intent.

The doors are open, and I welcome you all within.
Terminus Est
Terminus Est
God's Mistake

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-07-28

http://sege.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Nature of Sorrow's Elegance. Empty Re: The Nature of Sorrow's Elegance.

Post by zotar Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:29 pm

Pink and Purple! AAARRRRGGEEEE!!!!!

Why Termy?WHY!?
zotar
zotar

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Firesnakious Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:30 pm

LOOK HE AGREES WITH ME! ^^
Firesnakious
Firesnakious

Male
Number of posts : 3853
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum